JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But you are supporting sanctuary cities -- by supporting the same philosophies and attitudes that were their genesis.

Sorry that you have to resort to playground tactics. Must be why I ignored you before. We're on the same side here, pal. And if you behave like the sanctuarians then you are one and you do support them defacto -- by virtue of your willingness to subvert the rule of law as they have. You'll be on the same side -- the side of of the lawless, the side of the rule of men. You can't tell me you're a law-abiding citizen while simultaneously breaking the law.
No, you are the one making a straw man argument here. "If you believe X, then Y must be true."

Only simpletons posing as intellectuals operate in such absolutes.

You should read the Declaration of Independence.
fallacy: Argumentum ad hominem. I am not the topic of this thread. A factual rebuttal addressing the topic would better support your argument.
There is a time and place to resist and disobey unjust laws; "unjust" being the keyword.
And the sanctuarians will tell you that's exactly what they are doing. Now maybe you see my point? How about the prosecutors who refuse to prosecute crimes committed "in the name of social justice" ? They're just "resisting and obeying unjust laws". So this is the new standard? So all I have to do now is say the law is unjust and I can ignore it with impunity. We have a whole segment of our society who justifies ignoring anything in the Constitution because the whole thing is unjust in their view. It was written by old white slaveholders... blah blah blah... Therefore anything contained therein is irredeemably broken. They even go as far as telling us that speech is violence. How far do you want to go down this road? Hate speech... wrongthink... War is peace... "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever." Orwell.
Though not technically a legal document, the Declaration of Independence embodies the spirit of the United States, wherein the principles it expresses are clearly intended to be an everlasting set of duties/responsibilities.
Nothing "technical" about it: the DOI is not the law -- it is a mission statement. The law followed, first with the Constitution, and then with myriad codes and statutes, all of which have taken us further and further from that mission -- to secure the blessings of liberty -- and usually to great applause from all sides when the particular legislation contributes to their psychological comfort.

Careful what you wish for as they say...

No, you are the one making a straw man argument here. "If you believe X, then Y must be true."

Only simpletons posing as intellectuals operate in such absolutes.
LOL. Your thinly-veiled ad hominem was at least amusing. Sad you can't just argue your position and support it with facts. Not surprising, but sad nonetheless since we have to be on the same side of this damn thing...

I would like to see your stats on this thou, I've heard nothing but the opposite from this.
MultCo DA Mike Schit -- oops did I leave out a few letters -- did eventually relent and kinda sorta did his job with a few of the most egregious of the arsonists... but come on man! Those arsonists were arsoning for social justice! Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette as they say...

oh I would say anyone transporting mags unlocked in Mult county would get charged in a heartbeat. I dont have any confidence state prosecutors are not politically biased and motivated, why the rioters didnt get charged...
Exactly. The non-compliers are very very dangerous in the eyes of the tyrants... unless said non-compliers are doing the tyrants' bidding. If they're the wrong kind of non-compliers -- refuseniks instead of good comrades -- they must be made examples of... Quickest way to turn good citizens into felons is to use our presumably shared values against them. Ah gee you didn't comply? Boy I really hate to do this... but you're now a felon. We'll need all your guns. Immediately. You wanna what? Vote? Hahaha that's so charming...

fallacy: Argumentum ad hominem. I am not the topic of this thread. A factual rebuttal addressing the topic would better support your argument.

And the sanctuarians will tell you that's exactly what they are doing. Now maybe you see my point? How about the prosecutors who refuse to prosecute crimes committed "in the name of social justice" ? They're just "resisting and obeying unjust laws". So this is the new standard? So all I have to do now is say the law is unjust and I can ignore it with impunity. We have a whole segment of our society who justifies ignoring anything in the Constitution because the whole thing is unjust in their view. It was written by old white slaveholders... blah blah blah... Therefore anything contained therein is irredeemably broken. They even go as far as telling us that speech is violence. How far do you want to go down this road? Hate speech... wrongthink... War is peace... "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever." Orwell.

Nothing "technical" about it: the DOI is not the law -- it is a mission statement. The law followed, first with the Constitution, and then with myriad codes and statutes, all of which have taken us further and further from that mission -- to secure the blessings of liberty -- and usually to great applause from all sides when the particular legislation contributes to their psychological comfort.

Careful what you wish for as they say...
"Well that's the thing about laws. We're supposed to follow them... or we are known as "criminals." Which is really "what they want."

We view these laws as unjust. They are. But as law-abiding citizens, we lose or credibility if we simply ignore them."

This was your first post, and it was not to the OP of this thread. There is nothing more off topic in my response than any of yours so far. Also, telling someone they should read the Declaration of Independence does not make for an Ad Hominem fallacy lol.

Also, the reason I said the Declaration is not "technically" law, is because it is actually considered a part of the Organic Laws of the United States. There is just no further legal code formally attached to it, as the Constitution was the maturation of that organic law.

Locked prison wallet?
castidad-kenia.png
This man has got you covered! 💩 Burglaries thwarted

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR