JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Comply or not...it's up to you.
Just weigh the risk versus the reward....and if you choose to non comply , do so wisely and be prepared to accept the consequences of your actions.
Andy
For those who might choose to comply, and in the spirit of the original post, here is another option for an ammo box lock:

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Club-Hardware-Stainless-Waterproof/dp/B08BFF5G3Q

Good luck with your choices...

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
What's that saying about "when tyranny reigns it's your duty to rebel" or something to that effect.:rolleyes:
Yea but if you rebel you loose your credibility in the eyes of your master. So don't do that! Do what you're told. I promise it will all work out in the end…..

Actually I take that back. That was a lie. The promise will never be fulfilled. It will be a continual let down. More will be taken. Leaving us with nothing. But at least we were obedient. Good little peasants.

Those who are given power rarely ever give it back. Left or Right.

Politicians don't care about us. Judges don't care about us. They care about power. They care about money.

Here is the text of BM 114........

"....the large-capacity magazine is not inserted into the firearm and is locked in a separate container."

1. Doesn't define container.
2. Doesn't define manner of locking or type of lock.

I give to you......the Postal Lock.

Postal_lock.jpg

What is locked?

Technically in Oregon I don't think much has changed. With a CHL if you have an AR pistol, you could carry loaded magazines. Say 30 rounders. Without the CHL you couldn't carry loaded mags. So now, you aren't supposed to have 30 rounders and would just transport like you normally would without a CHL.

If you have a truck with a lockable bed, keep your magazines there and your rifles locked in the cab. Whether the mags are loaded or not doesn't matter to me because I always have my EDC and I end up loading mags all day there anyway. So, I believe your mags in a container locked in the truck bed or locked area in SUV or trunk should suffice.

Just keep an ammo can labeled "30rd magazines" but fill it with tannerite and rig it with one of those 12ga perimeter alarms with a 209 primer adapter. Don't get nosy on traffic stops. 🤷🏻‍♂️

For legal purposes this is a joke. Or is it?

The problem with non compliance is it only works when done en mass. When it doesn't work the individual loses their rights, lands in jail, and the incident is used to prove gun owners are bad.
Nobody bails you out BTW.

The problem with non compliance is it only works when done en mass. When it doesn't work the individual loses their rights, lands in jail, and the incident is used to prove gun owners are bad.
Nobody bails you out BTW.
We live in America and I am free to do what I want as long as I am not hurting or hindering the rights of any other individuals during those actions.

At least that's how I see it.

Who needs freedom when they are promising us all safety?
I don't sacrifice my freedom for a empty promise of safety.

I'd rather live free with risk.

That whole die on your feet or live on your knees thing…..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top