JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My truck locks. Done.

Mind, I have no issue whatsoever with folks who do whatever. As in the OP.

I'm simply not. I hope others take no issue with my choice for me & mine.

As it should be.

"Sanctuary Cities" can only do so much. And once again I'm not trusting the "city government" to have my back when other agencies come knocking.

We're from the government and we are here to help you…. Hard pass.
Sanctuary cities have effectively nullified federal law by not only refusing to cooperate with federal authorities, but openly harboring aliens with removal orders -- even the most violent -- which in itself is a crime, add conspiracy to make it a felony. Yet these felonious conspiracies enjoy broad support among a certain demographic because they view our immigration laws as unjust ("no human is illegal" and all that bullbubblegum). We either believe in the rule of law or we do not. A man far smarter than me once famously said "careful what you wish for." YMMV.

Sanctuary cities have effectively nullified federal law by not only refusing to cooperate with federal authorities, but openly harboring aliens with removal orders -- even the most violent -- which in itself is a crime, add conspiracy to make it a felony. Yet these felonious conspiracies enjoy broad support among a certain demographic because they view our immigration laws as unjust ("no human is illegal" and all that bullbubblegum). We either believe in the rule of law or we do not. A man far smarter than me once famously said "careful what you wish for." YMMV.
It doesn't matter my location. I will live my life free and how I deem fit. If I have to pay the consequences then so be it. I am not a criminal. I am a legal and law abiding citizen. I work. I pay taxes. I was raised with the mentality to be responsible for the outcomes of your actions. And that's exactly how I will continue to live.

There should be a mandatory 3 year service period slap these Nancy's into shape ! The flip side of the coin they would be conscientious objectors and refuse to take up arms and ruin expensive military equipment been there seen that and did not get a t-shirt !

Do I really have to explain it to you? Go back to my original post and thing about what makes people support jurisdictions who by matter of local law have decided to nullify federal law to the point of conspiracy. I can draw a straight line from sanctuary jurisdictions to Oregonians suggesting they will just ignore this horrible horrible law.

It doesn't matter my location. I will live my life free and how I deem fit. If I have to pay the consequences then so be it. I am not a criminal. I am a legal and law abiding citizen. I work. I pay taxes. I was raised with the mentality to be responsible for the outcomes of your actions. And that's exactly how I will continue to live.
Correct sir !

Do I really have to explain it to you? Go back to my original post and thing about what makes people support jurisdictions who by matter of local law have decided to nullify federal law to the point of conspiracy. I can draw a straight line from sanctuary jurisdictions to Oregonians suggesting they will just ignore this horrible horrible law.
Yeah, I guess so.

On second thought, don't. I'm out of tinfoil and Rolaids.

Do what you will. Just recognize your contribution to the further erosion of the rule of law. And don't complain when the next round of illegal China Virus lockdowns are "executiveorderated" by Tina Tampon. Oh man are you gonna miss Kate Brownstain...

Do what you will. Just recognize your contribution to the further erosion of the rule of law. And don't complain when the next round of illegal China Virus lockdowns are "executiveorderated" by Tina Tampon. Oh man are you gonna miss Kate Brownstain...
Yea I didn't follow those either. NEXT!

Yeah, but WTF does that have to do with the subject matter?

I'm not fan of sanctuary cities, but this seems to be way off on a tangent.
You are not a fan of sanctuary cities -- no rational person who believes in the rule of law could be... but here you are endorsing the exact behavior that brought us the jurisdictions who believe they are right in ignoring the law... Hence your credibility is lost. We either believe in the rule of law or we do not.

You are not a fan of sanctuary cities -- no rational person who believes in the rule of law could be... but here you are endorsing the exact behavior that brought us the jurisdictions who believe they are right in ignoring the law... Hence your credibility is lost. We either believe in the rule of law or we do not.
No one here is supporting sanctuary cities….. haha. With that being said….. the mentality that if we all just follow more laws and more laws, more infringement and more infringement…. then eventually it will all just straighten out is complete nonsense. Aint got no time for that.

I mean if only our forefathers would have just followed the law…… where would be. Hahaha.

You've put me on your ignore list before. You can do it again. I believe in you!

6F710B49-75E6-4AEC-AF64-51AAF9DF1B34.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads