JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not watching anything. I don't have a paid TV subscription - haven't had one since 2005.
Like Andy and The Boss say, "57 channels and nothin' on..."

I've been WFH since the day before St. Patty's Day - 7 weeks down, starting Week 8 today!
I have a position for which online meetings usually work (client meetings are Zoom meetings now) and my employer has provided everything that I need to keep working.
Nothing much has changed for me since pre-COVID other than where I dump my butt after I get up in the morning...

Last Edited:
This. Got all kinds of projects around the place going on and getting done. Have a couple of pasture overseeding jobs to do with my tractor. Not even hardly watching any Netflix, working on some guitar things too. I go from 7 am to 6 pm most days and sleep well.

The overwhelming amount of my load is work as I'm in a rôle that is very much essential, coupled with .gov antics that has thrown sand in the gears. Coupled with a death in the family, major illness with a business associate, wrangling a medical condition of my own, and the rest (toddlers, acreage, et al.) .... man, I'd so go for some down time. :eek::p

Black Mirror - on Netflix.
Anthology series

Explores some of the themes in our 'near future' Like:
- next-generation social media
- can we provide a digital image of us (our person, personality, soul); if so, can that image be punished or tortured, what is torture to a digital image
- Surveillance
- compliance,

Black - as in dark
but there is excellent acting, storytelling.
Some well known writers, directors and actors
occasionally tiddy's and plenty of profanity.

A couple of seasons are like 3 episodes
the current full run is about 20 hours.

there are carry overs - like a particular song is featured in several episodes. A Band in one episode, appears on a bedroom wall poster in another.
the company that does one thing, sort of like ACME.

If you want one particular episode to start with:
USS Calister

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top