JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How about you geniuses put a town, city or county where you live instead of a state?? 100'S of noobs on this site have 2 posts, both in classified and list their state as location. Makes a big difference if you are in Portland or Medford when it comes to buying something. Should have a minimum post count before being able to sell on here!!!!

Min post count might not work, then people would just post random comments on threads to get to that min. I think you should have to be a member for 6 months or so before you can sell something.

Not everyone is an extrovert. Impliment such a rule and there would be lots of '+1', ':s0155:' and 'agreed' posts till they make 50.

What would be the point? Some people's sole purpose is to come here to buy and sell things, adding such rules would just make people go to some other site. Feedback score is much more telling than post count.

I see you joined in Nov, 2012 and have a feedback score of 1 for a purchase.

How about if you had to be a member for 6 months, before you could "buy or sell"....

Then i would be SOL....I did not join for the sole perpouse of buying firearms. I joined for the perpouse of discusing issues and to learn as much as i can. I saw a deal and jumped on it. If i was not alowed to then i wouldnt.

The location thing really doesn't bother me unless your selling. My location is pnw but whenever I sell anything I put in the ad exactly where I am and where I can meet up at.

It always amazes me when someone puts every detail about the item they are selling in their ad but then fails to follow up with the exact condition of meeting with perspective buyers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top