JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman Warehouse will also have it from time to time, but they only carry a few of them. If you know someone that belongs to the Albany Gun Club they sell it too. Powder Valley has or had 133 and 135 in stock last night when I checked.

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately I do not know anyone that belongs to the Albany Gun Club. I am checking if I can find VVN133 locally, before I order one at PV. I just like how clean VV burns and how accurate and consistent the powder is.

You may have to resign yourself to online shopping or using a different powder of a different brand for some time to come.

Vihtavuori fans have been hit by a double whammy since not only are the Finnish powders in short supply due to all the panic buying/hoarding, but the parent company had all but gone out of business last year. There is a new owner working on restoring production, but it may be a slow process. There has been much discussion on this subject on 6mmbr.com and benchrest.com and other match shooting oriented sites.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top