LOCAL store to buy ammo?(WA)

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by sowatnao, Jul 18, 2011.

1. sowatnao

sowatnao Member

hello.
    can anyone recommend me a local(seattle area and surrounding area) store to buy ammunition?

I know there's surplusammo and cabelas and wallyworld but I'm looking for other shops that you might know. I know there's alot of gun range(looking at the WA review section) around my area but holy shiz batman they are insanely expensive.

cheers.

2. Smoke It

Smoke It New Member

wal mart has the best deals on range ammo

3. macruls

macruls Member

Agree. Sometimes I can see some good deals at Surplus Ammo, at the store not online.

4. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Well-Known Member

Is BiMart up North there? /they have some,not huge variety.Nobody down here beats there price on .22's,which is all I buy since I reload the other stuff.

5. sowatnao

sowatnao Member

theres no BiMart up north. Bimart in wa is about 3hours away from where i live :S!
    went to walmart and got some .40S&W. They sell those Tula steel cased ammos for .223s for like 5bucks for a box of 20.

ANY stores in king countyish area that sells MAGPUL mags(i know DGS got a tad load of pricey pmags)? i hate ordering it online and end up paying 20 bucks for shipping. I went to surplusammo/olyarms last monday and god dang they're close sundays and mondays :S! what a waste of trip that was....

6. olydemon

olydemon Active Member

For me Surplus Ammo is the best , great price and not too far..... Cant beat 17 bucks for range .45acp or 9.50 for range 9mm.

7. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Well-Known Member

They could offer it for 90% off and I still wouldn't set foot in a Walmart.

8. BBDartCA

BBDartCA Member

In Seattle, WalMart and Big 5 have the popular stuff at lower prices. Outdoor emporium in So Do is a rip. Gun stores are high. Internet is an option. Also Check out seattlegun.net as their are always people selling stuff they do not need anymore.

9. 1911er

1911er Active Member

check out northwest firearms .com they have A classified sec also.