JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there a local source (greater Portland area; ) that sells AR parts, specifically, that stocks the disconnector spring?

Well, my kit arrived and I have the tools. Started building - this is terrific! Open the trigger group parts bag and discover the disconnector spring is missing. I've messaged PSA for one but, of course, they're out for Christmas. They also show them as out of stock, so I'm concerned how long it will take to get one. I am eager to get this built and start practice.

Many thanks to all!

No answer for your actual question from me, sorry. But on the PSA front, they're pretty good when it comes to stuff like that. My brother got shorted a single trigger pin and made a phone call. A few days later the replacement showed up along with a MBUS for his trouble. It's worth the time for a polite phone call.

Don't let it ruin Christmas morning.

Thank you all! I'll call them Thursday morning and will see what they can do, as well as Gorge Guns in Hood River. Having a spare down the road can't hurt!

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas, an un-infringed 2020 and many, many years to come!;)

Thank you - I'll have to check them out. Meanwhile I will be putting the new toy through its paces tomorrow (function check, zeroing sights, lots of rounds strictly for testing, not for enjoyment - OK, for lots of enjoyment). Will be fun!

Is there a local source (greater Portland area; ) that sells AR parts, specifically, that stocks the disconnector spring?

Well, my kit arrived and I have the tools. Started building - this is terrific! Open the trigger group parts bag and discover the disconnector spring is missing. I've messaged PSA for one but, of course, they're out for Christmas. They also show them as out of stock, so I'm concerned how long it will take to get one. I am eager to get this built and start practice.

Many thanks to all!

It's funny you mention this, I just did a build with. PSA LPK and mine came with TWO disconnect springs!!! No Kidding!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

Mine is the bare bones "blemished" option. I figured that it would serve as a start without risking as much with any mistakes I make. But it was absolutely trivial to assemble for someone who grew up with a Gilbert Erector Set at age 8. But far more fun, as so many here attest...

So all references to local resources are most appreciated. Thank you all!

(Will have to post a picture of my 2x6 turned into a fine lower receiver vise block)

20191230_113343.jpg Lower rreceiver block took about 15 minutes to make and works fine!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top