JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of a storefront shop where I can buy an 80% AR lower?? Prefer Portland/Vancouver area but Seattle or Salem would be possibilities. Just want to be able to fondle it before I buy it and be able to pay cash for it.
Thanks!!

Lilhigbee -

Given your willingness to consider Seattle, I would suggest a day trip to Central Oregon to visit Redmond Black Rifle. I'm not an AR fan so I don't own one, but I have been to this shop several times and am reasonably impressed. On my visits they have had 80% lowers in stock - your not just dealing with promises. They have a local machinist whom they can refer you to for finish work (you get to do the work, the machinist stands over your shoulder and tells you how) and they also have jigs available for the DIY crowd. They are a supporting vendor, and their contact info is in their lead post. IMHO, if this is where your heads at these guys are worth a look.

Ex Gladio Libertas

Thanks for the info. If I get that way I will definitely check them out. I mentioned Seattle because I go that way from time to time.

I was just in Oregon Arms & Ammunition today. They had quite a selection of AR15 lowers, don't know if any of them were partly built, or even 80%.

2020 Northwest Aloclek Drive #105, Hillsboro, OR (503) 352-9951

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads