JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to be a member of a Local Jeep club which has since died, but there was a awesome thread that was started about so called secret local locations. Some were weird things others were just interested things you could check out. I dont remember the locations but a couple were, drive out 20 miles on a logging road then there will be a trail right past a big stump, follow that trail for 2 miles and there is it, a giant old logging crane in the middle of the woods, how it got there who knows at its been there so long everything has grown around it. Another was directions to an old missile silo up in the hills near Snoqualmie pass, it was filled in but the foundation and huge metal doors still existed. There were a couple directions to abandon mine locations where one could explore (at their own risk). An out of state guy posted directions to get to a complete abandon saw mill out in the middle of no where.

I dont know any exciting stuff off the top of my head anymore but I thought a thread like this would be fun and could get interesting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top