JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a local (PDX metro) shop that stocks RCBS stuff? I've checked Bi-Mart and G.I. Joe's, but they only carry the big stuff like presses, scales, etc.

I'm looking for RCBS pilots, collets, shell holders, and other little parts and pieces and I'd prefer a local shop to mail order, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Sportsmans Warehouse carries the pieces that you're looking for.

At the Clackamas store, go down the isles until you get to the reloading brass then turn around with your back facing the brass and those parts are directly in front of you on a wall display. You'd be facing the rear of the store, the shotgun counter would be to your left and I think there's a support column right at the end of the row.

Sportsmans Warehouse carries the pieces that you're looking for.

At the Clackamas store, go down the isles until you get to the reloading brass then turn around with your back facing the brass and those parts are directly in front of you on a wall display. You'd be facing the rear of the store, the shotgun counter would be to your left and I think there's a support column right at the end of the row.

Wow! Thank you very much!

Word on the street and from talking to an employee is that Sportsmans is going though an aquisition by a Canadian Co-op company so there probably will be empty shelves until they finish the deal and get all their vendors on board with the new owners. I have been keeping MidwayUSA busy with business lately.

Word on the street and from talking to an employee is that Sportsmans is going though an aquisition by a Canadian Co-op company so there probably will be empty shelves until they finish the deal and get all their vendors on board with the new owners. I have been keeping MidwayUSA busy with business lately.

Do you guys think I'll be wasting my time if I drive over there to pick up some shell holders, collets, and pilots?

The Sportsmans on 82nd could have some of those parts but if you need a #10 shell holder your best bet is a bi-mart store. I guess it depends on what sizes you need. If you have to go the Bi-mart path, I would go to their website and look up the store phone numbers and ask the sporting goods people to check to see if they have what you need to save a trip.

Sportsmans had all the stuff you were talking about in stock the last time I was there. But you can call over there and ask them if they have specific parts in stock. They usually are pretty friendly about doing it. If Bi-Mart is closer, it doesn't hurt to give them a call too. :)

I've done both and it sure saves time and gas.

Stopped in 82nd Sportsmans today and they were actually stocking shelves with RCBS stuff and Bullets and Primers. (Pistol and Large Rifle) and I picked up a #10 shell holder for my hand primer :)

Thanks for the report! I'll be stopping by there tomorrow afternoon as I've got a meeting to go to on that side of town.

Small rifle primers are like gold these days. I've picked up large rifle and pistol, but small rifle remains elusive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top