JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty hit and miss from what I've seen. Sportsman's warehouse has like 2 models or something. Fisherman's marine had 1 last time I was there. No one I've seen yet with a good section which is too bad. Imo those are guns you want to hold in your hand and see how the action works, what the finish is like etc. I know Cabelas has a pietta case hardened for $400 in 357 or 45LC fwiw but I haven't held it in person.
FFD15474-45A2-4622-A504-2565E4F52DAF.jpeg

Last Edited:
I usually order them online and have them shipped to Mazama's in the EUG. I've ordered from Dixie gun works and Grab A Gun. Transactions went smoothly.
But like was said above, you don't get the advantage of getting to finger them ahead of time.
My Pietta Pistolero .357 (Cimarron import) was nice and smooth right from the get go while my Pietta Frontier .45 Colt (Dixie Gun Works Import) needed about a week of nightly working the action to get it the same.
Cool pistols, I like the Pietta 4 click Colt action.

And I'll say that a single action revolver is probably the best gun to sit in front of the computer with and just work the action.
Hammer back to the safety notch, back to half cock, bolt lock, full cock. Release the hammer back to the safety notch and then to half cock, open the loading gate & spin the cylinder. The sounds are great.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top