JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well heres another one for ya since your the one that got me started on this tangent...
City of Portland
14A.60.010 Possession of a Loaded Firearm in a Public Place.

B. It is unlawful for any person to knowingly possess or carry a firearm and that firearm’s clip or magazine, in or upon a public place, including while in a vehicle in a public place, recklessly having failed to remove all the ammunition from the clip or magazine.

Suppose I go to court and show that I was not being reckless in leaving ammunition in a magazine. What then? Suppose I show that I very deliberately and carefully left ammunition in the magazine, and that I wasn't being reckless at all.

EVERY???? Really? Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Well if they enforce firearm laws then yes all! As all laws that control or regulate firearms are in violation of the 2nd Amendment that pesky word infringe is clear. I am sure many officers are not happy about this but still enforce the law / do there job as any employee would.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top