JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good. People like this need to be thrown away. This last year 3 elk (2 cow and a bull), 3 doe, and 6 range cows were poached on my family's land in eastern oregon. Only the backstraps were taken from the does and range cow, the rest was left to rot. The Bull was beheaded and hand a good portion of the meat taken and I think just the backstraps were taken from the cows. Sad.

Glad these jokers got caught! Should be "the hang em' high boyz"!

Good. People like this need to be thrown away. This last year 3 elk (2 cow and a bull), 3 doe, and 6 range cows were poached on my family's land in eastern oregon. Only the backstraps were taken from the does and range cow, the rest was left to rot. The Bull was beheaded and hand a good portion of the meat taken and I think just the backstraps were taken from the cows. Sad.

Glad these jokers got caught! Should be "the hang em' high boyz"!
The Fish and Wildlife ticket for wasting as well as poaching.

I can see a guy feeding his family, but these ***** heads were killing for the fun of killing, they make sportsmen look bad and encourage land owners to lock up their properties.

I can see a guy feeding his family, but these ***** heads were killing for the fun of killing, they make sportsmen look bad and encourage land owners to lock up their properties.

+1 If somebody really has to resort to poaching to feed his family, then that is one thing. With things the way they are these days, I wouldn't be surprised to see more of it happening. Obviously, in this case, that wasn't the deal. It is shameful to waste anything, especially another creature that you are not going to eat. :(

I 2nd swoops comment, and agree also there should be an open season on these people.
Where I go shooting in Bend every year I find deer legs in the brush. I understand if it was between poaching a deer and feeding my family I would be a poaching fool. But the majority of these people are out for the kill, for the sake of killing. That's nots a sportman. They should be trampled by a heard of elephants. If we had elephants here.

Ok I wrote a response before I read the article. These guys were on the edge of inviting a nice homeless guy to hunt with them and then turn him into the game. I saw we wait until they get released and treat them like their prey. Poach em!

What's wrong with people?

Last week i sah a dog up in memaloose that somone had starved and faught then dumped. If i sah the person dumping the dog i dont know what i woulda done but seeing how the dog i have now i saved from the same type of thing, i sure they would have found there bodys down river a couple miles.

And for that guy kicking his dog to death and that cop just standing thier and watching it, I sorry but if i was the cop i would have stoped it right thier and busted thier ***'s and if they pulled guns i would have enjoyed putting them all down with my six shooter from the hip. Maybe i just love my doggys to much but when somone does that to a dog i snap or any house pet/farm animal. Now varmints hahaha i'll kill them with whatever i have in front of me being my foot, rock or sharpened stick:) I shoot varmints like rambo but not stuff that has a season and i do not consider myself to be a poacher nor would i shoot outa season. Except robins and red fox squirls and starling i freaking hate them with a passion.

Ok I wrote a response before I read the article. These guys were on the edge of inviting a nice homeless guy to hunt with them and then turn him into the game. I saw we wait until they get released and treat them like their prey. Poach em!

What's wrong with people?
Where did you read that?

I sorry but if i was the cop i would have stoped it right thier and busted thier ***'s and if they pulled guns i would have enjoyed putting them all down with my six shooter from the hip.
:nuts:

Last week i sah a dog up in memaloose that somone had starved and faught then dumped. If i sah the person dumping the dog i dont know what i woulda done but seeing how the dog i have now i saved from the same type of thing, i sure they would have found there bodys down river a couple miles.

And for that guy kicking his dog to death and that cop just standing thier and watching it, I sorry but if i was the cop i would have stoped it right thier and busted thier ***'s and if they pulled guns i would have enjoyed putting them all down with my six shooter from the hip. Maybe i just love my doggys to much but when somone does that to a dog i snap or any house pet/farm animal. Now varmints hahaha i'll kill them with whatever i have in front of me being my foot, rock or sharpened stick:) I shoot varmints like rambo but not stuff that has a season and i do not consider myself to be a poacher nor would i shoot outa season. Except robins and red fox squirls and starling i freaking hate them with a passion.

I'm lost.

If you go to the link about the poacher the stupid cop stood there while the poachers zaped and beat a dog to death. I was just saying i hate people to treat dogs like that and that if i was the cop i would have stoped the beating and busted them and if they pulled guns i would have shot them all in the face from the HIP WITH MY SIX SHOOTER? How hard is this to understand? Not very.......

Also i found a dog that was dumped it was a pit that was starved and been faught. It was up past estacada on the green bridge also i would like to say just in case somone reads this thats thinking about dumping thier dog up thier....... If i catch you they wont find the dog dead up in the woods it will be your worthless bag of bones. And please if you see someone dumping thier animals dont just stand thier and watch your your worlthless too.

IMHO, poachers are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet. They are right up there with people who abuse animals. I am not sure which are worse...ones that do it for profit or ones that do it for the sake of killing. 100 years would be too light a sentence in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top