JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... picked up a few exploding targets at the gun show a couple weekends ago at the expo center and found them to be a .... blast (literally).

I'm heading to Eastern Oregon and the tip of Idaho for work next week with my boss and thought it would be fun to give him some excitement in the evenings but am unsure where I can pick these up locally in the Portland-Metro area.

Anyone have any ideas of retail places that have them stocked?

Also (and preferred) if anyone knows where I can buy ammonium nitrate and alluminum powder so I can make my own locally that would be the best route..

I don't know about Oregon or Idaho but exploding targets are illegal on DNR managed land in Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if Federal land had some rules too but haven't read them yet as I shoot mostly on DNR land.

So... picked up a few exploding targets at the gun show a couple weekends ago at the expo center and found them to be a .... blast (literally).

I'm heading to Eastern Oregon and the tip of Idaho for work next week with my boss and thought it would be fun to give him some excitement in the evenings but am unsure where I can pick these up locally in the Portland-Metro area.

Anyone have any ideas of retail places that have them stocked?

Also (and preferred) if anyone knows where I can buy ammonium nitrate and alluminum powder so I can make my own locally that would be the best route..

Tactical Ammunition

If you look for tannerite, they list some retailers also. <broken link removed> I'm also guessing it wouldn't take long to ship coming from outside of Eugene.

Bryce is the guy who sells at the Expo show.
Nice, honest guy, but i don't have his phone no.
But I can get it if you want to PM me.

BTW, I don't know if I would walk in anywhere asking for ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top