JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My beginner or Foundation course is 200.00, geared for the new shooter.

Run the Gun is 250.00 a day...focuses on the platform and gear, to get the student to be as efficient as possible with what they have.

Skill Builder is all about transitions, right/left and primary to secondary weapon, shooting positions, working around many types of obstacles and barricades, and ending with moving and shooting. This runs 275.00 a day, as we have more instructors on board because of the nature of the content...shooting 180 degrees, up to 270 degrees with some drills.

Other things we do is host quite a few groups. They tell me what they want, and I put together a training session content for them. We do night vision, CQB building search, low light and vehicle...price dependent upon group size and course content.

My beginner or Foundation course is 200.00, geared for the new shooter.

Run the Gun is 250.00 a day...focuses on the platform and gear, to get the student to be as efficient as possible with what they have.

Skill Builder is all about transitions, right/left and primary to secondary weapon, shooting positions, working around many types of obstacles and barricades, and ending with moving and shooting. This runs 275.00 a day, as we have more instructors on board because of the nature of the content...shooting 180 degrees, up to 270 degrees with some drills.

Other things we do is host quite a few groups. They tell me what they want, and I put together a training session content for them. We do night vision, CQB building search, low light and vehicle...price dependent upon group size and course content.
Your prices are fair and competitive, I like your old prices though. :s0108:

Your prices are fair and competitive, I like your old prices though. :s0108:
I do as well...but the cost of doing biz has gone up. From excavation work, target and barricade/obstacle materials, vehicles for classes etc. For the more technical courses, I need to have another instructor or two on site.

I also only have 6-8 people in a class, so no one feels like they are just going through the motions...everyone gets hands-on, one on one instruction throughout the course...unlike some of the other classes that guest instructors present. Less stand around time, more involvement...more bang for the buck...yes, pun intended. There's a ammunition suggestion for each course, but as always...bring more, shoot/train more.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top