JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey everyone,

I am the President of the local swim team in Newberg, OR. (Chehalem Swim Team :) (Chehalem Park and Recreation) and we are having our 2nd annual silent auction and chowder feed at the Newberg armory on May 18th this year. We had several firearm related items last year that went over really well! (shotguns, packages, hunting clothing).
:s0155:

I am looking for donations of any firearms, services or any other items (firearm related or not) that is in new or like new condition for the auction. As I stated in the title we are a locol non-profit and I can provide you with a tax receipt for the FULL RETAIL value of any items you donate. We are also happy to list you as a sponser or put out flyers and business cards to advertise your business or services for items donated.
:s0166:

I can personally guarentee that ALL funds raised go towards 100% of funding the essentials of the team with no administrative costs deducted. We need these funds for some of the following; Coaches salary, travel expenses for away meets, training gear for the kids, scholorship program for folks that cannot afford the monthly dues and hopefully new lane lines for our pool this year (which will also benefit the high school swim team).
:s0132:

You can contact me directly on my cell at 503-706-4575 or my office 503-657-6198 with any questions or concerns. Please feel free to check out our website as well!

Thank you in advance,

Erik Maiorano

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews