JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Hey guys, I know there's a lot of panic buying and selling going on out there so I just want to let you guys know, the knowledge to make your own stuff is un-ban-able.

I've got the 3D printers fired up and I'm turning out $75 Cetme/HK G3 jigs, and 15 dollar single use disposable AR-15 jigs. I can offer buffer tube vise blocks to safely clamp it for $20, and any other simple tools to help you complete your home projects. The AR jigs kind of require some bench time to learn about but i'll offer them free if we work out a rate depending on how much time you'll need to learn and your experience with tools, as I can't complete anything for you. I can however guide and make sure you don't do irreversible damage to your materials and well being. Complete step by step walkthrough and tutorial on tool use is 50/hr; 25/hr deserved solo time; 20/day I'll be in the room doing my own thing available for questions. I can not print you complete frames or mill your stuff for you, so don't ask, infer, or joke please, i am trying to offer legitimate tools and a workbench to use them on for the apartment dwellers among us.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm a paid advertiser and the post/service is back up! phone number for commercial purposes is 503 683 3060, and for the summer my hours are any time the sun is up for guided work.

Can you post pictures of the lower vise block? I'd be interested in one as long as it"s capable of withstanding the force necessary to properly torque the castle nut without flexing.
Thank-You in advance

Can you post pictures of the lower vise block? I'd be interested in one as long as it"s capable of withstanding the force necessary to properly torque the castle nut without flexing.
Thank-You in advance
Here you go. The one shown in use is cut in half to use without stock removal, the half shown standing up is the full length. 20/35

IMG_20220402_200004.jpg

Hey guys, I know there's a lot of panic buying and selling going on out there so I just want to let you guys know, the knowledge to make your own stuff is un-ban-able.

I've got the 3D printers fired up and I'm turning out $75 Cetme/HK G3 jigs, and 15 dollar single use disposable AR-15 jigs. I can offer buffer tube vise blocks to safely clamp it for $20, and any other simple tools to help you complete your home projects. The AR jigs kind of require some bench time to learn about but i'll offer them free if we work out a rate depending on how much time you'll need to learn and your experience with tools, as I can't complete anything for you. I can however guide and make sure you don't do irreversible damage to your materials and well being. I can not print you complete frames or mill your stuff for you, so don't ask, infer, or joke please, i am trying to offer legitimate tools and a workbench to use them on for the apartment dwellers among us.
Keep up the good work that is great

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top