JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh come on Throck you know Pat is a punk and only cares about himself. JK he is agreat guy and really will take care of his customers and has alot of knowledge if only you can pry it from that little pea between his ears.:D Awesome leadbullets though.

Seems like a decent outfit. I've done business in the past with lasercast, except they act like the bullets have a precious metal component (pricey!). I've also done business in the past with tru-cast (owned by a friend of mine's uncle up in cour'd'alene). I still cast limited runs for other commercial manufacturers on magma equipment. However I'm end of lifing that as a product line. Just takes too much time.

From the pictures it looks like they are running rooster lube. Which is really good stuff, about 3-5x more expensive than both magma and ballisticast lubes. However, it performs flawlessly both down here in the california deserts, and in the frozen north.

I'll have to pass this off to my boss (who I usually cast bullets for) they probably need a bit more variety though, it's nice to see they make the 25-20 bullets, however most of the diameters they size things to is too big.

Heh, I started the same way... There's a lot more black magic to making good bullets than that.

So did I and I agree on the black magic. Also it does not "pencil" out either - kind of like cutting your own firewood when you factor all the hard costs, time and safety factors.

So did I and I agree on the black magic. Also it does not "pencil" out either - kind of like cutting your own firewood when you factor all the hard costs, time and safety factors.

That's part of the reason I'm getting out of it... I started out back in 03 with some simple lee molds casting up shotgun slugs. Eventually I got a master caster, and while I don't mind casting for myself, it became a real chore doing it for a living. After using the master caster, the only thing I will go back to doing by hand is shotgun slugs.

As far as using WW, lots of people do, and lots of people like it, however I got tired of the smell, the repeated fluxing, having to add antimony and tin to get it to whet th molds properly. I just started buying #2, or 6%Sb from the big commercial lead suppliers, when I factored in my time, using WW simply isn't worth it, and if you can get bullets for the right price, it's cheaper just to buy them.

i just bought another batch of bullets from pat (badman bullets), he is a great guy and takes very good care of his customers! if u havent already, check out his products!!!!

If you get a chance,go watch him shoot a cowboy match at ARPC,he's danged fast and accurate to boot. They shoot on the 3rd sunday,and 4th Saturday of the month,eyes and ears required,no charge for spectatin'.

That's part of the reason I'm getting out of it...

NO! Don't get out--figure out how to make these and produce them locally. ARES

I tried for over a year to get some bullets out of them (and another outfit in Slovakia), and ended up with nothing.
Lots of people would be interested if they were produced in the US.

do any of you guys shoot these bullets? what are your opinions?

I shoot ~ 300 rounds of his 200gr 45, each month.

Also loading his 25-20, shoot from 1892 winchester 25-20 and also use them for my 25-35. great plinking loads.

going to try his 32-20 for my 32 wcf winchester.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top