JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know there is a sticky about holster makers in this section, but that doesn't help if I don't know the name of the company. There was a local guy making hybrid kydex/leather holsters, anybody know if he is still around? I really need one made for my Glock with the X300 on it! Thanks!

I'm relatively local and can probably do it.

427447_476591805685533_581854913_n.jpg

i bought one for a M&P compact 40 at portland expo gun show about a year and a half ago from a dealer out of hillsboro ore. i think they're called M&K Tactical or something like that. I asked about one for a xdm 45 with crimson trace lazer guard and he said if i stopped by their shop he could do it while i waited. Pretty good service think i paid less than a Benjamin for it.

I ordered one from RKBA (post above), hopefully I'll have it this week! I had one a while back, from the guy that WAS making them for MK Tactical (don't know if he still is), but the guy turned into the biggest flake I've come across on the internet. Led me on for weeks about "it's coming, I was sick.." and it never came. I'm in no way saying this had anything to do with MK Tactical, just the guy who was making them for them (at least he said he was), outside of the shop. Anyway, hope to be able to carry with a light now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top