JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For about the hundredth time I'm calling it quits on trying to find a suitable IWB holster for my S&W 4013 TSW.

The issue w the TSW model vs the more common (at least for larger commercial holster manufacturers) 4013 is the wider frame to accommodate the staggered mags vs the 4013's single stack mags.

It's the same issue that keeps it from fitting the holsters I already own for my 6904/6906s... it's a small difference, but it makes all the difference in the world in an unyielding Kydex holster.

I don't need anything special, but I'm not willing to settle for a universal-type Uncle Mike's nylon thing either... molded Kydex or stiff leather (for retention) adjustable cant, no thumb-break. A basic IWB holster like millions of others out there, but for a gun that's out of production and not very popular. Think Vedder Light Tuck or Milt Sparks Summer Special... those are my typical go-to holsters for carry.

I think Milt Sparks has the "blue gun" for it, but my last MS piece took over a year... any other suggestions?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top