JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bah! IWI Jericho in 45ACP goodness. Some lineage from the highly revered CZ, yes but not a clone.

....and the walls ....came tumblin' down.

IMG_20210122_215723.jpg IMG_20210122_215801.jpg

This is what a guy told me a couple days ago in a local gun shop. I didn't try to take the time to educate the ignorant F as I believe him to be beyond help.

Dang, I feel sorry for people just getting into guns and are being told this BS. I have nothing against Glocks at all of course but some of these employees are just plain dumb.

"Opinions are like azzholes... Everybody has one."

Including LGS. ;):)

Last Edited:
I like both.
CZs metal frame handguns are better than Glocks in a lot of ways, can't speak for their polymer. Glocks are better than metal frame CZs when it comes to parts availability and modularity, and not necessarily requiring a gunsmith to upgrade or swap parts. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

I had this one customer ask me for a Finecal 9 and it took me all my might, not to severely lecture him about Hollywood and tv sitcoms, and how they really stretch the persona about firearms.

I am a huge "The Blacklist" fan and I knew 100 percent what he was asking for and redirected to him Hi-Points which is what the episode was trying to make fun of. In the end, he bought a Glock.

No judgement here.

I had this one customer ask me for a Finecal 9 and it took me all my might, not to severely lecture him about Hollywood and tv sitcoms, and how they really stretch the persona about firearms.

I am a huge "The Blacklist" fan and I knew 100 percent what he was asking for and redirected to him Hi-Points which is what the episode was trying to make fun of. In the end, he bought a Glock.

No judgement here.
I just watched that episode. Ridiculous

I have never owned a Glock and probably never will. Nothing wrong with them they just don't trip my trigger. I have had several CZ's and they have always been top quality. The CZ75 is one of my most favorite guns in the way it fits my hand. It points true in my hand when shooting at close range. At 15 yards I can pull out of the holster and put 5 rounds center mass never raising the gun any higher than my waist. The grip angle on the 75 is perfect for my hand. I have shot a multitude of other handguns and own several different calibers and types that I shot regularly and am proficient with them, but the 75 is nothing more than an extension of my arm.

No judgement here.
What is a finecal 9? Never heard of it.

Watched a few CZ vids last night - and there is certainly no shortage.

Lots of redundant ones and some I never made it past the first minute or so - especially one where the 'narrator' mentioned the CZs Orgo-nomics.... Also I can't stand some gun videos where the 'narrator' kind of 'throws' the guns around the table but that's another issue.

HR Funk had a good one where he did a side comparison shoot with a Hi Power. There was also a good one about the history of the CZ and how it came to be as well as interesting patent history about it as well.

I might watch a couple more to gain a bit more knowledge on them. Heck I was 'green' about CZs when I first bought mine and it was over a year before I discovered mine was mismarked as an '85 B' when it is in fact a 75 BD!

Only thing I have done to mine is install some high profile LPA target style sights and shoot it!

IMG_1248.JPG

What is a finecal 9? Never heard of it.

It is a satire gun manufacturer.

Here is a link to the episode with spoilers

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews