JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So one employee says it is his opinion that the CZ75 is a poor quality firearm, and people here want to burn down the shop and publicly shame the guy.

What if he's correct? The CZ75 is, afterall, a soviet-bloc produced firearm, which is not exactly known for producing high-quality and finely-machined firearms.

And, there are dozens of variants all made by various manufacturers, so maybe the guy had only seen one crude example that was indeed low quality and that's what he based his opinion of them on.

How many people picked up a Glock 20 years ago and said it didn't fit their hand and still to this day call them "Blocks"?

I have no opinion either way of the CZ75. Never owned one, never shot one, and don't recall ever seeing one. But the hubris here is pretty deep.

The comment of "Poor quality firearm" is referring to the CZ75 model and most owners of the/a CZ75 know that all things equal, their CZ75 is not low quality relative to so many other brands. So yes, offense can be taken since the OP didn't add any more context leading up to the statement by the salesperson, but no need to burn down the shop.

So one employee says it is his opinion that the CZ75 is a poor quality firearm, and people here want to burn down the shop and publicly shame the guy.

What if he's correct? The CZ75 is, afterall, a soviet-bloc produced firearm, which is not exactly known for producing high-quality and finely-machined firearms.

And, there are dozens of variants all made by various manufacturers, so maybe the guy had only seen one crude example that was indeed low quality and that's what he based his opinion of them on.

How many people picked up a Glock 20 years ago and said it didn't fit their hand and still to this day call them "Blocks"?

I have no opinion either way of the CZ75. Never owned one, never shot one, and don't recall ever seeing one. But the hubris here is pretty deep.

I honestly wouldn't mind them if they didn't have that commie look to them.

I honestly wouldn't mind them if they didn't have that commie look to them.
668545_ts.jpg
Tell me that's not a pretty gun. :)

Somebody needs to study up on the history of handguns (the Czechs invented them), the Czech firearms industry in general, and the quality for which they are known.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top