JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So one employee says it is his opinion that the CZ75 is a poor quality firearm, and people here want to burn down the shop and publicly shame the guy.

What if he's correct? The CZ75 is, afterall, a soviet-bloc produced firearm, which is not exactly known for producing high-quality and finely-machined firearms.

And, there are dozens of variants all made by various manufacturers, so maybe the guy had only seen one crude example that was indeed low quality and that's what he based his opinion of them on.

How many people picked up a Glock 20 years ago and said it didn't fit their hand and still to this day call them "Blocks"?

I have no opinion either way of the CZ75. Never owned one, never shot one, and don't recall ever seeing one. But the hubris here is pretty deep.

Ahh...its all been down hill after these....:eek: :D
Andy
DSC06782.jpg

[
So one employee says it is his opinion that the CZ75 is a poor quality firearm, and people here want to burn down the shop and publicly shame the guy.

What if he's correct? The CZ75 is, afterall, a soviet-bloc produced firearm, which is not exactly known for producing high-quality and finely-machined firearms.

And, there are dozens of variants all made by various manufacturers, so maybe the guy had only seen one crude example that was indeed low quality and that's what he based his opinion of them on.

How many people picked up a Glock 20 years ago and said it didn't fit their hand and still to this day call them "Blocks"?

I have no opinion either way of the CZ75. Never owned one, never shot one, and don't recall ever seeing one. But the hubris here is pretty deep.
Ill end this....Its a good pistol. Boom cant argue that. :)

I called up my gun shop looking for a Glock17 Gen3. He said they had a Gen4. I figured that since I wanted one before the inauguration, I'd jump on it. He held it for me, I went to pick it up. He placed it on the counter, "yup, looks like a Glock17 I'll take it". I didn't even pick it up, I just bought the thing.

After I got home, I remembered that he thought it came with three mags, typical of a Gen4, but this one only has two. No big deal, whatever. Then I was thinking about it some more, and I didn't recall the backstraps in the case. So I took a closer look, long story short, dude sold me a
Gen3 and thought it was a Gen4. I wanted the Gen3, so no big deal, but the guy at the shop thought it was a Gen4.

What if he's correct?

I think there are enough CZ owners (including myself) to have long since overcome the 'what if' question.

Fantastic gun. Incredibly well made, tight and typically accurate beyond the shooter.

For some they are too heavy (being all steel) , too large (in the full size versions) but for some (including me) like the 'heavy iron' .

You should try one some time before judging.

Last Edited:
I think there are enough CZ owners (including myself) to have long since overcome the 'what if' question.

Fantastic gun. Incredibly well made, tight and typically accurate beyond the shooter.

You should try one some time before judging.
Did I say the CZ75 is low quality? No. I simply tried to show that maybe there is a reason the guy thought they were. Perhaps he has only seen a used Interarms clone and based his opinion on that?

411556277_1.jpg

I have no use for heavy full-sized pistol in 9mm, so the CZ75 never interested me. I have heard nothing but good things about them, however.

A couple of years ago, my brother-in-law bought a new CZ P10c that was supposedly the latest "Glock 19 killer" at the same time I bought a Glock Gen 5 G19 MOS. We took them to the range and shot them side by side. The Glock was more accurate, more compact, and was more comfortable to shoot. But the CZ wasn't bad, and the lower price made it an attractive option.

Seems there are more important things to be upset about than one guy stating his opinion, no matter how ill-informed it is.

Did I say the CZ75 is low quality? No. I simply tried to show that maybe there is a reason the guy thought they were. Perhaps he has only seen a used Interarms clone and based his opinion on that?

View attachment 812411

I have no use for heavy full-sized pistol in 9mm, so the CZ75 never interested me. I have heard nothing but good things about them, however.

A couple of years ago, my brother-in-law bought a new CZ P10c that was supposedly the latest "Glock 19 killer" at the same time I bought a Glock Gen 5 G19 MOS. We took them to the range and shot them side by side. The Glock was more accurate, more compact, and was more comfortable to shoot. But the CZ wasn't bad, and the lower price made it an attractive option.

Seems there are more important things to be upset about than one guy stating his opinion, no matter how ill-informed it is.
Should have gotten a P-01. :)

I've owned CZs and Glocks and both are good guns. The CZs are more comfortable to grip, have better stock triggers and I shoot them better. I've had several people go "I want one of these" after shooting a CZ but never after a Glock.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top