JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what a guy told me a couple days ago in a local gun shop. I didn't try to take the time to educate the ignorant F as I believe him to be beyond help.

Dang, I feel sorry for people just getting into guns and are being told this BS. I have nothing against Glocks at all of course but some of these employees are just plain dumb.

Last Edited:
This is what a guy told me a couple days ago in a local gun shop. I didn't try to take the time to educate the ignorant F as I believe him to be beyond help.

Dang, I feel sorry for people just getting into guns and are being told this BS. I have nothing against Glocks at all of course but some of these employees are just plain dumb.

LMAO was it the GunRoom?:rolleyes:

While I don't have anything against Glocks and have owned a couple over the years, they never really stuck with me. CZs, on the other hand, I have many. The guy could be recommending worse guns to new gun owners than a Glock, but I suspect he hasn't handled, fired, or owned a CZ if that is his perspective. Or he maybe isn't as experienced himself with firearms, which puts him at a disadvantage to be giving sound advice to the shops customers.

Glocks are good firearms. I've never had any issues at all with mine, not even the Glock 44. Guess I got one of the good ones. Certainly easy to get caliber conversion barrels etc for Glocks. But the CZ75's? Those things are just plain amazing!

A LGS employee who is clueless? Shocking. :s0165:

In all seriousness; I can certainly see why that was annoying. There's many reasons why I gave up on local shops a long time ago.

This happened to me recently when I was buying a Makarov. The shop employee told me it was "Russian junk" and that I should buy a S&W Shield instead. I responded by asking him for a discount on the Mak, since it was junk and all and probably wasn't worth what he was trying to sell it for :D. He tried to backpedal after that but I told him that I probably wouldn't be back since I don't like shopping at stores that knowingly sell low quality "junk" to their customers.

LMAO was it the GunRoom?:rolleyes:
That is a very good guess but it wasn't the gun room. After he said that, my first thought was to ask him, "Didn't you use to work at the gun room?". But he wouldn't have understood the joke anyway. Honestly I was so disgusted I just walked away. I mean he was like 50 years old and he gets one little piece of info that's Glocks are good (and they are good, I'm not debating that at all) and then proceeds to tell the customer why their gun is no good cuz it isn't a Glock.

And what's worse is that he said that after him eying my phone while I'm looking at sights for a cz75 on it. I could understand if I was walking around saying how good X gun is or something but he just came out of the blue with his crap. I'm just venting I guess...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top