JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A tad late, but I just called the 2 candidates for Hillsboro School District Director, Position 4 and asked them if they would support allowing teachers with CC permits to carry concealed in the classroom. Their replies:

See Eun Kim - No, would not feel comfortable with guns in the classroom.

Bart Rask - Yes, but prefers if it is unknown by anyone except for the teacher. (NW Backpacker agrees with that position.)

I'm voting Bart Rask.

Next election, let's call everyone on the ballot as soon as the voters pamphlet comes out (or before), and ask these types of gun rights questions. We don't want to vote for an anti-gun candidate even for HOA board, Water District Commissioner, Fire and Rescue District Director, Parks and Recreation District Director, etc - these lower political offices gives them a springboard to higher offices later - let's stop them before they get going.

EDIT - I got their phone numbers from their FB website - both answered the phone - and both were very pleasant to talk to.

Last Edited:
The result is always higher taxes and more laws (restrictions) we don't need. I vote no on everything, every time. Doesn't matter much

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top