JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to see who carries CZ products?

I want to add a CZ 457 Pro Varmint to my plinks, figured I'd start by seeing who carries CZ before I start my search for one in stock. If all else fails I'll order it off the web.

Thanks!

Reno

Not sure where you're located, but I've picked up CZ stuff from NW Armory in the past, not sure how well they're stocked these days, but last I recall they had a good variety to pick from depending on need or desire.
I'll have to stop by the one off 99 on my next trip to TCGC.

Don't think they are in your part of Oregon but Mazama's down in Eugene has had good inventory. I have purchased CZ's from Keith's before. While Keith's didn't have much, if any CZ inventory out when I was last in the store a couple years ago, they had a pretty large selection of rimfires in their warehouse. Hard to go wrong with a CZ rimfire. Good luck in your search and look forward to some photos.

Just find online and have it sent to your FFL problem solved !
Ya, I'll probably do this. My closest upped his transfer fees and I'm stuck deciding if I want to pay all that extra $$ to ship and transfer. I'm cheap!

Plus shipping and $25 @ A Cut Above. Still under $600 I think.

When I was searching for CZ pistols, everyone said the same. With CZ you get what you get from the distributor. Wikiarms has been a good search engine for me. I had 2 CZs before I actually found what I wanted, locally. It gets expensive.

surplus ammo in Tacoma (if they're still there) was a dealer for CZ. Also Rehv arms in Covington, WA carries CZ's on occasion as well. Sportsmans warehouse and sportco both carry CZ as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top