JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick class.... take unloaded (for safety, of course) AKM and drop it in the mud. Then tie it to your bumper with some paracord and take it for a drag around the hard scrabble roads around Salmonberry. Stop at the quarry, bang it against your tire to shake any debris out, insert magazine and start shooting. For extra credit you can drag it down 26 on the way to Salmonberry but you may draw the attention of local law enforcement.
Your mileage may vary, but not much.

What's to learn about it? Aside from the many uses of the cleaning kit (around a dozen or so uses) there isn't much to learn beyond the gunsmithing side of it.

Just ran across this, me as well as a bunch of PNW Ak Files guys were talking about having Steve Shields(Cerberus Training Group Goldendale Wa) put on an AK class this coming spring. Carbine class is a carbine class but getting all the AK guys together was more of the intent. If we make it happen which I believe we will I will post it up.

Quick class.... take unloaded (for safety, of course) AKM and drop it in the mud. Then tie it to your bumper with some paracord and take it for a drag around the hard scrabble roads around Salmonberry. Stop at the quarry, bang it against your tire to shake any debris out, insert magazine and start shooting. For extra credit you can drag it down 26 on the way to Salmonberry but you may draw the attention of local law enforcement.
Your mileage may vary, but not much.
Tell me, have you ever actually done this? o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top