JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on when you bought your supplies. If starting out, primers are going to be your biggest expense. Powder and everything else are up, but available.

Bullet- 15 to 30 cents approximately, depending on type. I cast my own and just use the lead over and over.
Powder- 3 to 15 cents depending on load and how much you pay for powder
Primer- 5 to 15 cents - Bimart price is 6 cents when they have them (almost never), saw some at the local pawn shop for 10 cents
Brass- about 20 cents, when you can find it. I don't buy brass usually, just load it over and over and over.

So, light loads with home cast bullets in brass you already own, and you can find primers at a decent price- less than a dime per round. It goes up from there.

Bullet- 15 to 30 cents approximately, depending on type. I cast my own and just use the lead over and over.
Powder- 3 to 15 cents depending on load and how much you pay for powder
Primer- 5 to 15 cents - Bimart price is 6 cents when they have them (almost never), saw some at the local pawn shop for 10 cents
Brass- about 20 cents, when you can find it. I don't buy brass usually, just load it over and over and over.

So, light loads with home cast bullets in brass you already own, and you can find primers at a decent price- less than a dime per round. It goes up from there.
thanks man very helpful

About 1979, I calculated the cost of loading 50 rounds of .357 with 110 gr. bullets and once-fired cases. It came to the staggering sum of $1.10/50. Even inflation adjusted to 2022, that is still only $4.77

Todaty, at 2022 preices, that would be $22.55

- Thanks a lot, Cov-BRANDON!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews