JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there any other way?:p Just be carefull not to keep em next to the woodchipper like I did... No more ammo or evil standard capacity pmag30s:oops:;)
Yeah, don't take them out bass fishing in your canoe either... canoes tend to tip over. I lost everything that way... over by Ross Island, where they are filling in the old quarry.

Keeping the dustcover on helps too once they're loaded. Pushes the rounds down just enough to take pressure off the feedlips, keeps crud out AND makes the mag an approved ammo-storage container for air transport, all at once.

Just beware that Gen M2 and Gen M3 require different dustcovers. M3 includes 'em, M2 ya gotta buy separate.

a few of these would be nice

mag can.jpg

Is it alright to keep magpul magazines full?:)
Another yes from me. Remember two things:
1. Magazines are a consumable item, don't expect them to last forever
2. Springs wear out faster from loading and unloading than being under constant tension.

So keep a few of your mags loaded, if it's for a self defense gun. You're not hurting anything.

There are huge numbers of threads on the interwebz on this topic of whether or not magazine springs "take a set" that leave them ineffective. I'm no expert, but I have many, many loaded magazines (rifles, carry guns, staged home defense guns, etc.) that stay loaded indefinitely and I'm not at all worried that they have an expiration date.

Fill the in between with full strip clips and a couple spoons.

Keeping the dustcover on helps too once they're loaded. Pushes the rounds down just enough to take pressure off the feedlips, keeps crud out AND makes the mag an approved ammo-storage container for air transport, all at once.

Just beware that Gen M2 and Gen M3 require different dustcovers. M3 includes 'em, M2 ya gotta buy separate.

Worth it to get Gen2 and pay for the covers.. Gen3 caps dont clip to the bottom of the mag like the gen 1s and 2s do... stupid oversight on magpuls part. I kinda prefer Gen2 anyway

a few of these would be nice

View attachment 432387
You might save some money by making you own, but it won't be much

Worth it to get Gen2 and pay for the covers.. Gen3 caps dont clip to the bottom of the mag like the gen 1s and 2s do... stupid oversight on magpuls part. I kinda prefer Gen2 anyway
For that matter you could also throw in a striplula from maglula, they work great!

I was planning to rig lanyards for mine. Since I run a lot of M3 40's, I'm restandardizing my 30s just so I don't have to worry about "oops, wrong clip".

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews