JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I tore my shoulder last year right before I bought this bow (July of 2015). After rehabbing my shoulder, I was cleared to shoot about 5 months ago; but due to school, and relocating farther from the archery range, and reloading, I rarely get out to shoot. The few times I do, I grab my recurve.
So figure it was time to part with this.

2015 LH Elite Energy 35 (I am the original owner; all maintenance was done at Broken Arrow Pro Shop in Milwaukie, OR. Warranty is still intact).
Currently set at 30.5 inch draw length
Draw weight, has 50-60 lbs limbs installed (maybe about 300 arrows through the limbs).
Only thing changed on the bow was the cable slide, which I had upgraded to a Saunders Hyper Guide.
Strings are in near mint condition, and waxed after every other use.
Installed on the bow:
Tommy Hogg Single-pin Sight
Trophy Ridge Smackdown Pro
PAG stabilizer
Bee Stinger 10 degree quick disconnect
Fletcher Wrist Release
Easton QH100 Silver Thigh Quiver (with belt)
3 Easton Lightspeed arrows (400 spine)
7 Beman ICS Hunter arrows (340 spine)

Only thing that you will need done, is get it adjusted to your height and draw length (if you know your draw length, I'll make sure the proper mods are put on for you; at my own cost).

Asking $925 or best offer (Please keep in mind, there is about $1500 in retail cost here) Please avoid the low balling. I do not want to waste your time, so please do not waste mine.

I am open to the following trades (straight across or cash plus item, depending on what you are offering):
Firearms
bullet reloading equipment
Ammo (9mm, 45 ACP, 5.56, 30-06 is what I shoot)
high end american made knives + cash

0820162114a.jpg 0820162113a.jpg 0820162110.jpg 0820162107.jpg 0820162109a.jpg 0820162114b.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads