Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Reactions
You don't need heavier than the 87's for goats. (and try the 85g Ballistic Tip). Another .25 favorite of mine for Antelope is the 90gr Sierra Hollowpoint. This is a game bullet (not a varmint bullet) with a stout jacket and has served me well now for over 50 years.
Plus , ( 100 to 115 grn bullet ) . 25x45 in AR15 .. if loading the heavier/longer 100-115 grn. , fitting in a AR15 magazine dimensions . he will disappointed with losing FPS.Vel. , With the restricted COAL of the AR Magazine, when you having to seat Longer bullet Deep in Case, and eating up usable powder volume .

Reactions
I looked it up as well and discovered to my horror a .25-45 'Sharps' is a cartridge and rifle that is nothing more than an AR 15 variant and is marketed as something called a 'Sharps' ? Man this is some serious sacrilege!

And before the name 'Henry USA' gets brought up at LEAST they make replicas of original Henry rifles.
7 Things You Didn't Know About the .25-45 Sharps

Spitpatch

Reactions
Reactions
I want to thank every one for there help and info. I will look around and try to find some 85 gr Ballistic tip or 90 gr. Sierra hollow point. I do have some 87 gr.

DeanMk

Reactions
I bring you the .350 Legend.
View attachment 1035585
:s0155:
According to Wiki....

The .350 Legend shares many characteristics with the .223 Remington, the overall cartridge length is 2.26 inches (57 mm) long with a rim diameter of .378 inches (9.6 mm), but it is not derived from the .223 Remington. Because of its similarities to the .223 Remington and 5.56 mm NATO, the .350 Legend is suitable for use in AR-15 type semiautomatic rifles, although it will not fit in standard AR-15 magazines without modification.

DeanMk

Reactions
I want to thank every one for there help and info. I will look around and try to find some 85 gr Ballistic tip or 90 gr. Sierra hollow point. I do have some 87 gr.
Did you ever hear back from Sharps and/or Nosler about the 115 grainers you have?

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors October Gun Show
Portland, OR
Nrl22 at DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR

Latest Resource Reviews