JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vest or chest rig? Reason being, the newish version of chest rigs can be opened in the front. I like HSGI gear. What is this to be used for?

Vest rigs can be had for cheap on Ebay. They carry more items alot more balanced. Less stress on the wearer, and with the MOLLE puches, can be more customized to the end user. Pouches can be pricey, but check craigslist. Have found many there for cheap.

Paid $6 with free shipping for Mine on Ebay. Picked up a box of 20 different pouches off of CL. 511 is good, but You are paying for the name. It's the same vest as the military issue....Just saying. Vest was brand new in the Gov't wrap....

Go visit US Tactical Supply in Albany. They have everything you need. They are a major DoD supplier so no cheaply China stuff there. They sell to the high speed bunch so it has to meet certain standards.

Go visit US Tactical Supply in Albany. They have everything you need. They are a major DoD supplier so no cheaply China stuff there. They sell to the high speed bunch so it has to meet certain standards.

thats what I am looking for! I bought one of my .308s from them but that was many years ago. The 511 style is what I am looking for but most of there gear is not made in the USA.
I need the vest as the LBE stuff really cuts into my bad shoulder and the vests seam to be easier to distribute the load. As for use, welllll, I plan on using it as a get home bag. something I can carry in my truck with me. So it the S ever HTF I can strap on my .45 and slide my rifle out of its case and Im good to go.
Thanks for all the replies guys

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads