JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you are looking for the ultimate in concealable pistols that still packs enough punch to run with the big dogs look no further. The Rohrbaugh is the ultimate pocket gun. It is as small as most .380acp wonder guns but packs a full power 9mm round.

The Rohrbaugh R9s is a wonder of CNC machining. The gun is of the highest quality and tolerances are amazing. The slide is stainless steel and the frame is high quality aluminum alloy making for a good looking and lightweight powerhouse of a pocket gun.

I thought about selling it on gunbroker (since sales locally seem to be slow and too many people flake) but since I would just turn around and spend the money on another gun I thought I would put it up for trade.

This gun is in "Like New In Box" condition and can include two holsters. One leather IWB and one pocket. Holsters together have a value of around $100. I have owned two of these guns and have never had a gun related failure for either one. This one has an extremely low round count. It is somewhere under 100 rounds.

I will entertain all trades that fit inside my criteria. I like all stainless guns. I am not interested in alloy or polymer frames. I like 1911's (preferably 4.25" or shorter but would consider 5") and I like revolvers. All trades must either be equal in value to the Rohrbaugh (which has an MSRP of $1200+) or cash must be added. I will also accept multiple gun offers where I may have to add a little cash. NOT LOOKING FOR LONG GUNS.

rb9.jpg

R9sale1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.