JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!

Note: Now with both the 6-round flush and 7-round extended magazines. Found the short one lost on my messy desk.

Selling my amazing PPS M2 9mm, my primary carry gun, but only to help fund purchase of the just released new PPS M2 model with milled slide and RMSc red dot. This one has been with me at least 2/3 of the time for several years now, but is still in pristine condition and flawless through about 800 or so rounds.

Priced to sell quickly at $250. Included are the pistol, a 6-round flush fitting magazine, a 7-round extended magazine for full grip, and the original box/manual/etc.

The PPS M2 consistently wins shootouts among all single stack 9mm pistols (Shield, XDs, etc). Shoot it and you'll know why. It's accurate as heck, 1" thin, probably the most ergonomic small (but not too small) single-stack polymer semi-auto made, great trigger, completely unfinicky about ammo, and shoots as flat as many larger guns with recoil that's completely manageable even with higher velocity loads. The current self defense ammo I use is the Underwood XTreme Defender 90 grain standard pressure 9mm at 1400 FPS, which I think is the best round available right now. I have perhaps the most experience possible with these rounds, having put one of them completely through my ankle a little over two weeks ago. And no, I wasn't using this gun when it happened. Read the story here if you haven't already. Doh. All things considered, I have to stress that ballistic gelatin is a much better test medium than your own foot. When the unthinkable happens to you - self-inflicted gunshot wound

Pistol has excellent conventional 3-dot sights, but night sights are available from several manufacturers. Additional magazines, up to an 8-round magazine extended version, are available on line for about $35.

Priority will be given to Clark County residents. No shipping. Transfer at Tropics Jewelry and Loan at either the Highway 99 or Orchards locations. Buyer pays $21 transfer fee.

Please respond by private conversation only. Leave a phone number that you will answer immediately or return voice mails very quickly. Very quickly means that any voice mail or text not answered and returned within an hour bumps you down the list of other potential buyers. Not being mean, just practical.

The original PPS when it came out around 2007 cost well over $600. This much improved M2 cost me $425 new. Recent market price adjustments have brought the M2 down to $335 or so new. Even so, this is a remarkable price at $250, so don't insult me (or yourself) with ridiculous low ball offers. I will say bad things about you to both my dogs if you do. :)

Thanks in advance for the interest.
156186F7-1045-496A-A331-001387F3ACA0.jpeg 877A3505-1CE0-495F-B82C-8560E50375CC.jpeg EBF54DB1-A460-4724-8A74-6AB61705B433.jpeg

Last Edited:
Guys, let's go back to the original idea of posting by private conversation only with an offer of where to meet, a phone number, etc, especially if you're across the river. I'm in Battle Ground, so anywhere mentioned so far makes the drive cut into my already meager takings on it too much to consider this early on. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.