JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold!!

This is a beautiful like new and unfired (other than at the factory) Ruger SP101 five-shot .357 Magnum revolver. This is the 2.25" barreled version with standard channel rear sight (milled into frame) and ramped front sight. Grips are standard black plastic version.

Here's the story -- I bought this on impulse at Fred Meyer as they were closing out their gun sales. I intended to keep it but shortly thereafter I bought a Chiappa Rhino 200DS. So the SP101 has never been fired other than minimum dry firing. It is in essentially new condition and comes complete with the box, lock, and all paperwork. I simply have no use for it so it's up for sale at a low price.

Priced to sell at an amazing $425 and I'll pay the $21 transfer at Tropics Pawn in Orchards or Hazel Dell (your choice).

Please respond by private message. No lowball offers. Please leave your name and a phone number you'll actually answer. I hate voice mail with a passion. I have a 503 area code cell phone even though I live in Battle Ground, so don't let that throw you if I call you back. Priority goes to Clark County residents since I'm not into driving unless you'll come to me within a day ofresponding. I need the bucks for some upgrades on my other firearms, so no trades at this time.
44F909C3-BBD8-4375-8951-F2C6322C590A.jpeg 65E76269-5BBD-400A-919D-C9378BCCB141.jpeg 9F0E28C9-F1B5-4684-80FC-70399F819FC9.jpeg 33C7E5F6-BD30-4C56-B55A-FE8CDEFEA55F.jpeg

Last Edited: