JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!

Cleaning out the safe. For sale is an as new (never fired) Remington RM380 in .380ACP. With only minor differences, this is essentially Remington's version of the Rohrbaugh R380. Remington bought Rohrbaugh out and is producing it now under it's own name. I bought this at the same time I bought one of the new Ruger LCP Custom's and decided I liked the LCP Custom better. Still, it's a super little pistol and somebody should enjoy it.

This is an all metal pocket pistol that is nevertheless very light, extremely ergonomic, and has a real slide lock that locks the slide back after the last round is fired. Comes with two magazines, one with finger extension.

Only asking $250 for this to get it out of the safe quickly. And I'll throw in a generic pocket holster for it as well as a small OWB paddle holster from a Sig P290RS that fits it perfectly.

Sale only, no trades. Lowball offers will make me think bad things about you. Please reply by private message only and leave a phone number you'll actually answer. I won't hold a sale up waiting for you to respond to a voice mail.

6D3A7ABA-55BB-4088-BB26-812ADBC19CA3_zpsglhlhhdt.jpg 157B5081-25E3-4216-90CF-969F34E12803_zpslnq35sao.jpg D5EAED3D-18A1-4324-A821-86F632BFED06_zpsx1th4yln.jpg BDA37BFD-8414-4C08-BFD3-3615A1940824_zpsnvfwennf.jpg

Last Edited:
Dang that's a great price.
I'm really tempted. I'm sure this will get snatched up, but I'll be watching it and if it's still here closer to pay day. I might be calling you up.
GLWS,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.