JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$499
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale is a LNIB SA hellcat OSP in FDE.
Purchased new, Tested 100 rounds though it. Runs perfectly, but it is not my cup of tea and I am not intested in investing on this platform.
Box, Papers, extended mag, plus standard mag with Pinky extension and flat base in the box.

You will also receive a decent AIWB holster for it (not optic compatible).

Please local buyers only.

Transfer fees on the buyer.

I'd like to transfer at money market on Powell as they are quick and efficient, but I am happy to consider alternatives if needed.

Please no low ball offers. I am losing 110.00 on this gun, and they are hard to find in stock.

EDIT - Only trades I am currently interested in are J/K/L frame revolvers in excellent shape. Plus/Minus cash depending on what it is.

Thank you.

hellcat01.JPG

hellcat02.JPG

hellcat03.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What platform are you transitioning or staying with? If you are a glock fan, I have a G43 with fiber optic sights, stippled frame, 5 mags (two with +2 extensions), decent holster and original goodies. Been thinking of test driving the Hellcat.

What platform are you transitioning or staying with? If you are a glock fan, I have a G43 with fiber optic sights, stippled frame, 5 mags (two with +2 extensions), decent holster and original goodies. Been thinking of test driving the Hellcat.
Thank you for the offer. I am staying with glocks for pistol carry, but I do not like their slim line. After more than a decade of training with double stack glocks, I am too used to the platform to justify a switch. I am staying with g19 for carry and 17/34 for work/range, and I am well covered in that department. i do not find a g19 much harder to conceal than a g48, especially with a decent holster with a claw. If I need to go smaller, I favor a good J frame revolver.

Thanks again.

No worries. I have been battleing the G43 vs Hellcat for some time. Its hard to pass up the 11 + 1 for the Hellcat, but being a Glock rocker, I have been hesitant to buy the Springfield/ Croatian one not knowing of the quality. I KNOW the Glock will go bang every time, not so sure on the HC. Never owned one to know... Thought I would try!

No worries. I have been battleing the G43 vs Hellcat for some time. Its hard to pass up the 11 + 1 for the Hellcat, but being a Glock rocker, I have been hesitant to buy the Springfield/ Croatian one not knowing of the quality. I KNOW the Glock will go bang every time, not so sure on the HC. Never owned one to know... Thought I would try!
I have no complaints with XDs and owned a few. I am not a huge fan of SA marketing/policies, but I used to like their higher end 1911s (nowadays I would recommend spending a couple of extra bills for a Dan Wesson). I think XDs they are solid pistols and HS Produkt in Croatia does a very good job. The HC seems like a good design and a solid choice, even though after just 100 rounds I can hardly endorse it. The sights are great and I love that recommended red dots will cowitness with them. I like the extra capacity/ stainless mags, and the ergonomics are good with one little exception for me. The mag baseplates pinch my hand when shooting. I also feel that the HC recoil is sharper than g43/43x/48, shield, and Sig p365. I am not recoil sensitive, and I can shoot this pistol very well, with good doubletaps, but it is noticeable for me. We are talking about a 10% or so perceived increase over a p365. it might have to do with grip angle and ergos more than anything. Overall, I think it is a good platform and it is worth testing one out. 15 rounds mags are now available for it.

I have held one in my hands. It seemed more Glock-ish than anything else. I owned the 365 and the 364xl, and the grips were way to skinny for my liking. Both of them ran fine and no hick-ups, just too skinny. May be just me, but I like things simple, and after breaking the 365 down, there were way to many moving parts for me. Keep it simple is my way! Thank you for the input on the HC. I guess when I get some cash, I will have to break down and buy one! Maybe yours will still be up for sale! GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.