JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've only put about 25 rounds through this gun. It comes with all the original case including kydex holster and mag pouch.
Additionally, this gun has been worked on by Peter Dunn of Champion Arms who gave it his "reliability treatment and trigger job" where he goes through the action and cleans up the internal working of burrs and imperfections.

I'm asking for $900 cash or a cash/gun trade. For a cash/gun trade I'm looking for $400-$500 in cash and the balance in a defense/carry worthy gun. Either semi auto or revolver

WA DL and WAC/CPL required to complete sale

2011-11-13204438.jpg

2011-11-13204727.jpg

2011-11-13204940.jpg

Might be a silly question, but what would it take to convert it to .45? Just a barrel, magazine, and extractor change? I might be interested if I could set it up for both calibers.

It would require a whole new slide unfortunately. The breachface on a 9mm is too small for 45 acp. Your only real caliber optoins would be 38 super/9x23

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.