JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

This is a like new, lightly fired Sig P938 9mm Nitron with a Crimson Trace Laserguard laser and factory installed Siglite night sights. This also comes with a pocket holster that fits the P938 with the laser installed. I carry it easily in jeans or cargo pants without anyone being aware. Finish is still perfect. The Crimson Trace laserguard is activated merely by gripping the handgun with no external manipulation required. Amazingly accurate pistol for its size. Selling it to fund a new purchase and keep the wife happy and forgiving me for spending more money. Original case included, of course. Also comes with two magazines, one extended 7-round magazine with finger grip extension and one 6-round flat based magazine. I'm the original owner. Total round count is less than 200 with no problems encountered to date. NOTE: The laser dot is actually very small, even at a distance, but the focus limitations on my iPhone makes it appear much larger.

All yours for a steal at $450.

Please respond by personal conversation/message, not here on the forum. Serious offers only. This is a really nice firearm at an already low price, especially considering the Crimson Trace laserguard, the factory night sights, and the special pocket holster. Leave your name and a phone number that you'll actually answer. Priority goes to Clark County residents although I will drive across the river to Portland on a firm commitment to buy. Pictures follow: IMG_0646.jpg IMG_0647.jpg IMG_0649.jpg IMG_0651.jpg IMG_0653.jpg IMG_0655.jpg

Last Edited:
Bubblegum! I was on a plane when you posted this, or it would be mine. Amazing deal!

Second in line if anything goes sideways :)

Sorry. somebody was on that like dirt on a dog. I'll let you know if it falls through, but not likely. Yeah. I priced it to move quickly, just didn't expect it to go that fast myself, either.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.