JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided to part with some of my collection. Please note that I am NOT hurting for cash and will not respond to lowball offers. I am not able to travel outside of Eugene to meet. Each item has a cash price and below is a list of the ONLY things that I am interested in trading for. I have tons of pictures of each item and would be more than happy to email them to you upon request.
Thanks for looking!

May consider partial or full trade for the following items:
Hi-cap pistols (S&W, H&K, other quality brand) in as good as new condition
AR-15 or other "Assault riffles"
"Machine guns"
Home defense style shot gun
New, FMJ, factory ammo in; .38 SPL, 40 S&W, 9mm, .223, 12-gauge OO Buck.

Like New, In Box SIG P239 (.40 cal) with Trijicon Night Sights, two factory clips, and a Galco leather holster (model SKY296B which is the "inside the pants" type). Only 20 rounds down the tube. I am the original owner of this "safe queen".

$685. I would prefer a FTF transaction in Eugene. I will require valid photo ID and a bill of sale. I'm also willing to ship to your FFL at your expense.

I also have the following items for sale or trade:

New In Box Glock 27 (.40 cal). This gun has never been fired. Comes with Trijicon night sights, factory 9 round magazine, two factory 15 round magazines, and a holster.

$595. I would prefer a FTF transaction in Eugene. I will require valid photo ID and a bill of sale. I'm also willing to ship to your FFL at your expense.

Crimson Trace laser grip
Model# J Frame LG305
$150 cash or $200 trade value

Brand New Crimson Trace laser grip. This laser grip came on my S&W Airlight .38 and I removed it the day I bought it. This laser grip is in brand new condition and has never been used. I put a cheap Hogue grip on my pistol so that I could sell the laser.

For more information on this product you can visit the manufacturers website at: http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/SmithWesson/LG305/tabid/233/Default.aspx
Retail is value $299

Easily activated by left or right handed shooters
Master on/off switch for complete system over-ride
Front-Activation button
Rubber Overmold construction
Fully adjustable windage and elevation
Master On/Off switch
Innovative recoil reduction pocket on top of backstrap
Dot Size Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet

Fits the following guns:
Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940 with round-butt J-Frame.

Adjustment Fully adjustable for windage and elevation with Crimson Trace's precise sight-lock calibration screws

Power Source Two #2032 lithium batteries (included). Provide over four hours on on-time use and have a five-year shelf life.
Beam Intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow. Also available in infrared for law enforcement and military only
Activation Integrated momentary pressure switch(s) (all models) and a master on/off switch (most models).

100_1463.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top