JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!

This is a beautiful like new S&W Pro Series all steel Model 60 with a full-lug slab-side barrel, tritium front sight (not big, but it glows), adjustable rear sight, and all in a package that weighs in at 23.5 ounces.
Here's the story -- I bought this, didn't shoot it, sold it to someone who shot it just a little, and bought it back thinking I was stupid to let it go. I haven't shot it since I got it due to having spinal surgery, but in the meantime I bought a Ruger LCR in .327 Federal Magnum (six shot) and now don't need a 3" all steel 5-shot .357 revolver (again). That said, this is a beautiful gun that would be an excellent trail/pack gun or carry gun, but with the Ruger on hand I really just want the bucks for it instead. It's beautiful but sadly redundant for me.

Priced to sell at an amazing $550 and I'll pay the $21 transfer at Tropics Pawn in Orchards or Hazel Dell (your choice).

Please respond by private message. No lowball offers (These go for $650 new on the low end). Please leave your name and a phone number you'll actually answer. I hate voice mail with a passion. I have a 503 area code cell phone even though I live in Battle Ground, so don't let that throw you. Priority goes to Clark County residents since I'm not into driving unless you'll come to me within a day of responding. Hate to let it go, but I need the bucks more right now. So no trades at this time.

Here's the nice part. Enjoy.
Model 60 1.JPG Model 60 2.JPG Model 60 3.JPG Model 60 4.JPG Model 60 5.JPG

Last Edited:
I'm just gonna leave this reply right here so I can find this if I come into some money. I really like the look of that.

I assume you might be persuaded to pop over to Portland to do a deal with an Oregonian?

Bryan