Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lnib s&w m&p9

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Zhivago, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Zhivago

Zhivago Everett, WA Member

I recently got a Smith and Wesson M&P Full Size 9mm. I've put 200 rounds through it and it has been flawless and accurate. My problem is that no matter what grip size I try I just cant seem to find one that really "fits me like a glove" and I decided I might float this to see if there was any interest. This gun is in basically new condition and comes with everything it came with from the factory plus 2 extra mags from the rebate which are on the way and would be included with the gun. This is a model 209301 which does NOT have an internal lock or a magazine disconnect. I'm asking $450 FTF.

2. Zhivago

Price reduced $425

3. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Pics, man! Consarn it! Pics!

Sure I could google up an image of one but where's the fun in that? :D

4. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

GOOGLE is all about fun!

Just turn Safe Search off :eek:

5. Zhivago

I can dig out the camera and post pics tomorrow. If you want a sneak peak, search google for brand new M&P9 pics, then imagine the exact same thing except a hefty discount for someone getting it halfway broken in for you at their expense!

I do really like it, but I've got my mind set on getting a Dan Wesson 1911 and I need the monies. I think with more time I could settle on a grip size and get even better with it, but as is I'm quite accurate, easily placing everything inside the 8 ring at 25 yards.

Buy this from me and it will save you from paying tax or paying a transfer fee and as mentioned, a steep discount.

6. Aristotle13

Aristotle13 Kent, WA Member

So, is that 4 mags total or 5? 2 or 3 that came with the gun, and 2 extra from rebate? How soon are you suppose to get the extra mags? I understand it takes them a bazillion years to finally deliver your rebate mags.

Holster or pouches?

7. Zhivago

Thats the 2 mags it came with and the 2 mags from the rebate which are SUPPOSED to be here in a couple weeks so 4 total. I didnt buy any holster or pouches yet, so it would come with everything I got with it, including the box, the manual, the first shell casing, the backstraps, the mags, and the gun.

8. Zhivago

Sold pending trade.

9. MikeIsh

MikeIsh Portland Member

I love that S&W M&P, they are sooooo sweeet. Just wish I had a better paying job.

10. Zhivago

This was sold a while back...didnt know how to close the thread but since it's back from the dead I'll close it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.