JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thank you everyone for your PM's and phone calls. I am trying to sort through all the messages to decifer who was actually first in responding to my add. Hopefully I will have gotten back to all of you.

Shortround doesn't really want it Travis. These are not the droids your looking for......you want to sell it to me. yes young apprentice sell it to me:D I'll match the 350

Sorry Shortround but I've been looking for the exact gun for months... I'll give4 ya 360 Travis. I'll do it tonight. call me

I think this is reverse thread bashing guys.......I'm lovin it

give it to alpha, he has been giving some darn good deals. It seems only fair that he should get one. Plus he was the first post: ) It is crazy that everyone jumps on a poster for not listing a price. Then when we see a under priced gun we are more than willing to roll into the bidding. I would love this gun at this price and so would probably everyone. It can be very frustrating to have a deal called off because someone offered to beat the best offer by $5!!! Sure its a free country. Hopefully we are not here to screw our fellow shooters out of a deal. Best wishes to whomever gets this beautiful gun at a great price. Hope things turn around for you as well runngun.

Besides Wollow, given RunNGuns situation, I actually thought I was doing him a favor by offering closer to what the gun was actually worth. I thought I was doing a good thing. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

:s0131::s0131::s0131::s0131::s0131::s0131::s0131::s0131::s0131:

Never did hear black hawk. I'm thinking it did, but I really I hope for the seller it did. He needs the money. Bad situation. I hate to see a guy have to sell the guns he loves. :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.