JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan
CALIBER: .44mag
ROUND COUNT: 250
BARREL: 2.5"
CONDITION: "Like New In Box"
RETAIL: $963
ASKING PRICE: $600

The gun for sale is the gun pictured below. This is a very fun gun at the range to shoot. It is amazingly comfortable for a .44mag and handles very well. I have had it for a couple years and have put 250 rounds through it but it still looks and functions like brand new. You can't hurt a Ruger shooting it. It includes the original box and all original papers.

The faux stag grips have a crack in one side of the panel but I am including the rosewood panels shown below to replace them in case it breaks.

Hi,
Just an offer. dont mean to offend you. I have a ruger 357 stainless mint cond. I wouldnt mind having its big brother the 44. I paid $400.00 for the 357 so to be quite honest the 44 would only be worth an extra $100.00 to me. if you you want to let me know Im leaving the house right now and I have cash in my pocket. If not thank you for your time. Pete

No return email so Im assuming the answer must have been NO!
Thanks

Sorry, not interested in low ball offers what you think it is worth. You might want to look them up before you start thinking you know what they cost. One has not sold for less than $600+shipping on gunbroker.com in any condition in the last 3 months.

Wow sorry to offend you!!! I made you an offer in a respectful manner, and you chose to respond that way. And I do know what they cost. I have owned several. You might try a little courtesy. I was not disrespectful to you in any way at all.

Wow sorry to offend you!!! I made you an offer in a respectful manner, and you chose to respond that way. And I do know what they cost. I have owned several. You might try a little courtesy. I was not disrespectful to you in any way at all.
You came into my thread and made a backhand comment about value. An unwelcome and uneducated comment. As I said, I do not care what you think you know. You are clueless as to the current price of these guns. Feel free to go to Gunbroker.com and bid 4500 on every Alaskan you find and see how many you come home with.

There was a .454 alaskan (same price new) in worse condition for the same price at my local shop that sold within a few weeks. This is an average price for these, there just isn't many people buying up wheel guns right now (because either they don't have money or are buying black rifles)

You should hold on to it if it doesn't sell, so that I can pick it up when I get some more money :D

There was a .454 alaskan (same price new) in worse condition for the same price at my local shop that sold within a few weeks. This is an average price for these, there just isn't many people buying up wheel guns right now (because either they don't have money or are buying black rifles)

You should hold on to it if it doesn't sell, so that I can pick it up when I get some more money :D
It will sell, I have already had offers within $25 of my asking price. I will put it on gunbroker.com tonight and it will probably get a little more than I have it listed for here. That is the way it always goes. I just wanted to give a local a shot at it first. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.