JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OFF TO AUCTION!!! LNIB SS Ruger P90DC. Original grips and a used set of Hogue grips that I had laying around. Pistol will ship with 2 mags and loader, factory box and paperwork. $400 shipped to your FFL from my FFL via USPS insured with signature confirmation. First I'll take it gets it!! Cross posted on other forums too. I can also meet at an FFL in Southern Oregon for an Obama approved [tear free] FTF transfer.

EDIT to add pics...I bought this listed as used on Gun Broker. When I took this gun apart to clean it was apparent that this gun has not been used much if ever outside of factory test firing. It appears new in and out. The Hogues on it take away from the looks because they came with a different gun that was heavily used. The original grips are perfect. I do have another factory mag it just didn't make the photo shoot. The only real "flaw" is on the left hand side decocker where the cast part missed its final polish, just a couple little tits...not major[I'm picky] and it was hard to pic up in the photos. If you ever wanted a new P90DC...Id call this one pretty dang close to it. If it doesn't sell this weekend on the forums its headed to Gunbroker for a little penny start auction action. Thanks

Goodbye%20scout%20011_zps58ojhcke.jpg

Goodbye%20scout%20012_zpsxwzcxidk.jpg

Goodbye%20scout%20014_zpszpsfperx.jpg

Goodbye%20scout%20015_zpscusixc56.jpg

Last Edited: