JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded off
I have a Like New In Box Ruger LCR in .38 Special+P that I would like to trade for Taurus TCP in stainless plus cash on your end,or a Kahr CW,CM or CT in .380,9mm,or .45acp plus cash on your end.Other trades in .38 special,.380,.32acp,9mm,and .45acp or .45 gap will also be considered.It has one of the best if not the best out of the box revolver trigger,has green Hi-Viz front sight.

Last Edited:
I have a Like New In Box Ruger LCR in .38 Special+P that I would like to trade for Taurus TCP in stainless plus cash on your end,or a Kahr CW,CM or CT in .380,9mm,or .45acp plus cash on your end.Other trades in .38 special,.380,.32acp,9mm,and .45acp or .45 gap will also be considered.It has one of the best if not the best out of the box revolver trigger,has green Hi-Viz front sight.
Just curious, What don't you like about it that is causing you to trade it?
Yours has a silver colored chamber and the new ones are all black. What is the difference?

Thanks
Dan

Just curious, What don't you like about it that is causing you to trade it?
Yours has a silver colored chamber and the new ones are all black. What is the difference?
I believe the difference is that later on they decided they wanted to melonite the stainless steel,there is no difference beyond aesthetics.
I not really a fan of the looks of the LCR it is a nice gun but it feels odd in my hands the trigger is excellent but overall I prefer the feel the speed and the capacity of a semi-auto pistol.

I believe the difference is that later on they decided they wanted to melonite the stainless steel,there is no difference beyond aesthetics.
I not really a fan of the looks of the LCR it is a nice gun but it feels odd in my hands the trigger is excellent but overall I prefer the feel the speed and the capacity of a semi-auto pistol.
I have a Kahr CW380 with Crimson trace laser I might be interested in trading if your interested but would have to talk myself in to it as it is a nice little gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.