JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my like-new Ruger LCP .380 and all its associated gear. I found I was carrying my Kahr CM9 9mm exclusively and finally decided I just don't need the extra smaller-caliber pocket gun.

This gun has only had 50 rounds through it and has only been pocket carried three times. No scratches, slide wear, etc. The ammo used included self-defense ammunition (Speer Gold Dot Hollowpoints). All ammo cycled flawlessly.

Included are:

1) Ruger LCP .380 with original box, manual, lock, factory spent round, soft case
2) Three 6-round magazines (Two orig equip Ruger mags, one ProMag, all three with grip extension, one flush baseplate included)
3) Like new Desantis Nemesis pocket holster only used with this gun
4) Hogue Hybrid soft-grip. This is the brand new grip addition just out from Hogue designed specifically for the LCP. It makes the gun much controllable and softer to shoot through adding padding to the rear of the gun's grip along with a slight palmswell. This is not just a slip on grip like the Hogue Handall. Instead, this grip is solidly anchored to the frame by a longer rear frame pin at the top and an integral hammer spring seat at the bottom of the grip. It feels like a part of the gun and doesn't cause any noticeable increase in visibility/printing in the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. The original frame pin and hammer spring seat are included should you desire to convert the gun back to its original configuration.
5) Upgraded 11-pound Wolff recoil spring assembly for increased reliability, the most common owner upgrade to the LCP. Original spring assembly is included and is still fully functional should you decide to run it in its original 9 pound recoil spring configuration.

Price is $300 firm, a good price especially considering the extra mags, upgrades, and all the parts to convert anything back to the original. This is everything you need to start carrying it the moment you get it. I put a lot into this only to decide to sell it, so my loss = your gain.

For sale only. No trades. Please respond by personal message only. Lowball offers, as always, will go unanswered. I'll need to see WA DL and WA CHL before releasing the gun to you -- just covering my butt.

E3DD285C-BF54-4A51-8C89-7CDC7101C946-3390-0000040A0100F8CE_zps01af175c.jpg

D802EDFA-8417-4EA4-8118-96105DB1650B-3390-0000040A1EFC85C8_zps212b0b82.jpg

58BCE6F5-AE42-4F75-BF7D-6C1A4B3DA508-3390-0000040A490E5E85_zps3385dd1a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.