JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new in box with less than 100 rds fired. Comes with 2 x 8 rd magazines, hard case, bushing tool, manual etc. Great shooter but I want the cash to fund another purchase. It has a fibre optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, skeleton hammer and trigger, and Ed Brown style beaver tail safety. $800 OBO.

I will trade for Colt firearms such as 1911s, 357, Delta Elite. If you have another trade it never hurts to ask but I am primarily looking for cash or Colts right now.

PM for pics. I haven't figured out how to post from my phone yet. I'm in Maple Valley and can travel about 30 miles. I will need to see some proof you are legal to own a firearm.

THE REMINGTON® MODEL 1911 R1 ENHANCED

<broken link removed>

The accuracy and reliability that have made the 1911 an American icon now shine brighter than ever. Features include a crisp trigger, dovetailed front and rear sights, and precision-machined slide and frame. The new Model 1911 R1 is truly the finest blend of exacting craftsmanship and out-of-box performance available today. Every element is produced with ultra-tight tolerances on equipment representing the height of modern technology. The result is a sweet-shooting advancement of a legendary design we're more than proud to put our name on.

Last Edited: