JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a near perfect example of the rare Model D SKS. I believe it to be unfired. It is in the origanal box with all accessories shown. Norinco was the only factory to make stock SKSs that took,used, and were sold with high capacity AK-47 magazines. The model D SKS was pre 1989 import ban. After 1989, the later model M SKS, had to have the bayonets ground off and could only be sold with low capacity magazines. This rifle has a 20" chrome lined barrel and chamber. The wood and metal finishes are beautiful. Listed as used only because I can not prove it to be unfired, but there is no sign of it ever being fired. All matching numbers of course. Trades, Looking for AKs especially Chinese or Saiga 308 and 12 will also trade for big *** pile of steel AK mags
sksd017_zpsdce74f2e.jpg
sksd015_zps76c59711.jpg
sksd013_zps9cd1c9bf.jpg
sksd011_zps16ede547.jpg
sksd014_zpse223de9f.jpg

That's a sweet looking SKS man! :s0155: Wish I had something you were after, but I'm not giving up my Saiga AK nor my big ash pile of steel mags! ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top